• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just bought our double buggy!

Kiwi

Reaction score
:dance:Just scored a really good deal on a phil and ted's vibe double buggy on ebay. Have been agonising over whether to order one new as the total package cost is close to £800 but got everything (including the newborn cocoon, sun and storm shades) for £250 and it looks to be in excellent condition. Pointless thread really, but am chuffed! x

Wow, what a bargain! I got a full travel system for my twins including frame, detatchable seats, attachable infant car seats, and accessories for £500 - the frame and seats alone being £800! Crazy the prices for new they charge, so if you can find a bargain, well done!

Wow well done thats brill i love the cocoon bit x

Thanks ladies! Picked it up today and it is in fab condition! The guy was a bit grumpy to let it go so cheap but i was stoked! ;

I picked up my double on Saturday but it's still currently in the box!!!! Hoping tonight we will put it together!

Ooh how exciting!!
I'm glad it's not twins this time for us, but I am abit jealous, two tiny babies!! How cute!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back