• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just being nosey/ perfume

frangelle

Reaction score
What are your fave perfumes? Only I've just bought Calvin Klein 'Truth' again, (I ran out 2 years ago and never replaced it!!!) and I forgot how lush it was!!!

I also love Sarah Jessica Parker's 'Lovely'. I was quite surprised when I smelt it, I thought it would be vile, like the Britney Spears perfumes :puke: They are horrible (sorry if anyone likes it!!)

I love tommy girl and have always done,

But i got to say i also liek britneys 2nd purfume fantasy it is lovely and the amount of comments i get when i wear it as it stays with you all day.

:cheer: :cheer: :dance:

I love estee lauder Pleasures and Jean Paul

mum2be? said:

But i got to say i also liek britneys 2nd purfume fantasy it is lovely and the amount of comments i get when i wear it as it stays with you all day.

I thought it was a really sweet sickly smell unless that was the curious one? not sure...

Maybe it just didn't react well with my natural scent :think: People reckon different perfumes smell different depending on the person wearing them, don't know if that's true.

frangelle said:
mum2be? said:

I thought it was a really sweet sickly smell unless that was the curious one? not sure...

Maybe it just didn't react well with my natural scent :think: People reckon different perfumes smell different depending on the person wearing them, don't know if that's true.

Whenever I wear pleasure my friends mum always asks what it is as she loves it... but she bought a bottle to herself and ended up giving it to me as she didn't like it on herself :think:

Love perfumes! My ultimate favorite is Angel, but its really strong and expensive - you either love or hate it (can't wear it when pregnant its too much). Just got Stella Mcartney Stella as a gift and I love it, perfect for the summer!

abbiesmummy said:
Love perfumes! My ultimate favorite is Angel, but its really strong and expensive - you either love or hate it (can't wear it when pregnant its too much). Just got Stella Mcartney Stella as a gift and I love it, perfect for the summer!

Stella is my favourite. Got it for my 21st and love it. So unique!

xx

abbiesmummy said:

I love Stella and Angel too. Also anything by Calvin Klein (except Obsession) - I have all the other ones. I'm a bit of a perfume freak I have far too many but I love smelling nice

I love Ghost (Deep Night) and wore it on my wedding day everyone commented on it. The new Ghost Anticipation is lovely, am waiting on hubby to get it for me :wink: My other fav is Valentino is reallly nice and not too strong so good for during the day.

If I'm going somewhere special I tend to wear Alien think its by Clarins its fairly strong but settles down and is fab.

I love:

ck one

diesel feminine

Dior addict.... - the aftersmell, wehn its no longer overpowering

I have Ralph - the blue one, omg its lush i love it and also Paris Hilton :oops: - cant remember the name

pure poison by dior or the old classic lou lou by cacharel.

My fave at the mo is Armani Code. I also love Hugo Boss - woman, armani -she, contradiction, carolina herrera 212 and 212 sexy, Jean Paul Gaulitier - I wore that one on my wedding day :D In fact I love perfumes, I have got a shelf dedicated to perfume in my wardrobe :D

Xxx

Today I am wearing Burberry - Touch. DH calls it my chav perfume :lol: but I love the smell :D

Xxx

I have three favourites:

Gucci Rush (wear most of the time, I absoutely love it)
Gucci II (softer fragrance that I wear when it is warmer)
Pleasures (usually wear this for full on dress-up nights out as is quite strong)

I quite like Dior's Dolce Vita too but it is very very strong....can get over powering.

Lindsay said:
Today I am wearing Burberry - Touch. DH calls it my chav perfume :lol: but I love the smell :D

Xxx

I love one of the Burberry's but I can't remember which one, not weekend, that was quite a boring smell (can a smell be boring :think: ?)

i love Chanel Chance, i try only to wear it when i go out coz its expensive.

i got bought britneys perfume 'Curious' for my 30 th & its horrible :puke: plus the smells gone within 5 mins.

i have also got jade goodys perfume, Shhhh & i quite like it. :D

my favourite is original Angel by thierry mugler,

i also like angel violette and angel the rose but not the other variations.

i like Tova as well and the seasonal Escada fragrances.

cheap ones i like are strawberry and vanilla from the body shop.

For the day i like Lancomes Miracle.... and for nites out... i like Lancomes attraction

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back