• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 7th Bombings!

K X

Reaction score
I can't believe it is a year ago exactly. It was horrendous and watching the media coverage this morning, it's upsetting. :cry:

time has flown by............... :shakehead:

I missed all of it. I had a bleed in the morning and had spent the whole mornin in the hospital. When we were sitting in the waiting room the TV was on and I saw what had happened. Very mixed emotions that day, was so relieved that my baby was ok but then there was also a feeling of disbelief that something like that had happened.

It would be nice to think that since this we have been able to make changes to prevent something like this happening again but I don't think we have. My thoughts go out to the families of the victims.

R u ok Beanie? :shock: R u pg or ttc if u dnt mind me asking? :D

Oh sorry hun, I was on about last year sorry. :oops:

Yeah, it really brings back memories.
I got the train and tube to work this morning and was really nervous. There seemed to be a weird atmosphere on the tube - I guess everyone was feeling the same.
I'm scared about getting home now.
Eek.
Also thinking about all of the families and loved ones.
Hopefully we'll all go and stand outside at midday and observe the 2 mins silence.

i was at college on the day it was horrible cause i knew a few people that were in london that day but all was ok with them

my heart goes out to all there families :cry:

I was in a primary school that day, doing a special activity with some of our year 7 and year 8 who joined in! We had to stop the activity as the headteacher came to anounce it to the yr6 kids, and some cried because their parents were woking in London!
It was heartbreaking!!! :cry: and as teachers we got worried as well, coz some of our english teachers were out there for a training!!!!
And finally, our big year10 work experience in france got cancelled, we were supposed to leave the next day!
the kids were gutted but it was the safest solution!
can't believe it's been a year already! :shock:

Mel xx

:rotfl: Beanie u had me going there! :wink:

i can remember that day so clearly i was in one of the residents room and someone i work with was in the room next to me and just started screaming and run down the corridor saying weve been bombed i went running to the day room where there was a telly and london looked like a disaster with injured people all over the place i sat ther crying i was so emotional, later that day i had a MW appointment and the MW hadnt eard and i was still crying she cancelled m appointment as her son worked in london wen i got back to work i found out the lady i worked with who had screamed husband had been caught up in it thankfully he is ok but suffers depppresion now
i will never forget that day as long as i live

One of my friends was killed in the Kings Cross train explosion. Can't believe it was a year ago. He is truely missed by lots of people.

BubbleOne said:
One of my friends was killed in the Kings Cross train explosion. Can't believe it was a year ago. He is truely missed by lots of people.

Sorry to hear that Bubbleone, yest must of been horrendous for u! :cry:

That was so horrible :( I remember being heavily pregnant and was on another pregnancy forum and a pregnant woman from the forum died on one of the trains and so did her baby, it was deverstating! I kept rubbing my bump all day. Still brings a tear to my eye thinking about it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back