Journal

Spinneygirl

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a really nice pregnancy journal for me to buy?

Im abit apprehensive about buying one yet as i dont want to jinx it but i do want to note every little thing about my pregnancy down.

Has anyone else bought one?

xxx

I ordered the me to you tiny taddy one, it should arrive on Monday. I can tell ou if it worths it or not

Do you want sth to write a lot on it or sth more compact? I searched amazon and I found some nice ones, maybe you take a look

im the same i would like to take a note of eveyrthing so can show minion in later life what mischief it caused lol x

He he, I opted for the compact one as I don't see why I should pass to my kid a journal that talks about my sore boobs me leaking pee, spotting and who knows what else lol

He he, I opted for the compact one as I don't see why I should pass to my kid a journal that talks about my sore boobs me leaking pee, spotting and who knows what else lol

Maybe I will get a separate one then and just show the minion all the delightful things about pregnancy lol x

My MIL bought me a lovely journal from John Lewis, you can stick pics in and write thoughts and feelings. Plus list names you like and make lists of baby bits you need, it's very sweet xxx

Ive found on amazon the My pregnancy journal, its looks really nice, i think i will get that, thanks for ideas xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back