Jordan and Peter The Next Chapter...

They both get right on my tits!

But I thought I'd tell you all it was on cos I know you sad lot like them! :wink:

P.S. Im watching it tho :)

Gaahhh poop, I didnt even realise it had started again! Blooming Ashes to Ashes is on :( freaky clown :|

i watched it and thought it was quite good harvey has come on leaps and bounds and junior is just a little character although we didnt see much of princess tiami

I think she looks so much better with brown hair.

I watched this on the patientline in hospital, how many times did she talk about her boobs....give it a rest! They are only breasts, half the population have them FFS!

I also didn't like the way Peter shouted at Junior over and over "what's wrong with you? whats the matter with you? what's wrong with you? What's your problem?" instead of telling him why he shouldn't rock the baby so roughly.

That just me being picky tho!

I used to like them but I watched it and it just made me cringe - they act up so much for the cameras.

Jordan looked really pretty with brown hair though and I think the slight change to her nose has made her look loads better.

I agree with Urchin though, too much boob talk, especially getting Junior to talk about them too :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back