joining this forum

cloud9

Reaction score
I am joining a part of the board i didn't think i would belong to.

My husband walked out yesterday choosing a life of drink and drugs over life with us, he has been back today saying he doesn't want to loose us but nothing has changed he wants it all so he has gone again. i am scared to death of been a single parent but will have to do whats best for my son

Awww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
If you ever wanna talk just pm me :hug:
I become a single mum when Keeley was 3months old... :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

We are all her for you hunny.

Pm me if you need to chat

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Cloud - sending you lots of :hug: . I'm going it alone - I split with my partnerbefore I found out I was pregnant, mainly because my OH was into the same things as your hubby and I knew it wasn't the life style for me. We've got our kids to think of and help us get through it all now. Stay strong xx

we are all here for u hun, Dylans got u and thats all that matters :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you guys work things out, and at the end of the day just do whats best for you and your family.

Yioul get lots of support on here off everyone.x

Ahhh hun, thats truely horrible :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My ex chose a life of drink, drugs and other women over me and his daughter but I walked out on him...he was too much of a coward to do it to me...he wanted his cake and eat it.

I never made a better decision in my life...and now he regrets it, so much so he can't bring himself to see his child...and all I can say is HA!!! He deserves it.

It's hard being a single mum...but really once all the stress he causes in your life is gone... its actually a much happier and easier life. The first few weeks are hard...but it will get much easier. :hug: :hug: :hug:

am so sorry

it 's gonna be okay and if the solution is divorcing him, May God give u the heart to cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back