Jimmer

MissGobby

Reaction score
Good luck to you and your wife for your scan tomorrow!!! cant wait for pics!!! :cheer:

Thank you - will make sure to post pics as soon as we can.

Just read your post about the Doppler - how exciting! Looking forward to hearing how well it works - might have to get me one of them.

Thanks for your message - has seemed like an age, but so glad it is here at last

Yeah i know what you mean, before my first scan it felt like it would never come, now i'm 16 weeks and have got my 20wk scan on 9th June - thats only a month away!!! its going sooooo fast now!! :)

Yeah i cant wait to use the Doppler tonight, especially so OH can have a listen to baby too! i will let you know how it goes :)

x

Good luck to you and your wife for tomorrow.

I hope you have lovely pics to post when you get back.

It truly is the best feeling in the world seeing your LO on the screen.

Cant wait to hear all about it. :cheer:

:hug: xxx

Good luck Jimmer....hope all is well with your baby and your wife. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Miss Gobby...... my 20 week scan is also on 9th June, we're scan buddies :cheer: Mine is at 4pm so I have to wait pretty much all day for it!! Coincidentally.....it's also my 1st wedding anniversary on 9th June too!!

Dopplers are ace, I've mine a while now and I found babies heartbeat for the first time about 3 weeks ago now and it just gets better and better. I was having a listen on Monday morning and you can hear it moving around and kicking me....it's the best money I've ever spent!

Good luck Jimmer

All the best for tomorrow hun - will be thinking of ya

DG

Good luck tomorrow Jimmer! Hope you have a lovely day and get some lovely pics of your LO xx

good luck hun hope all goes well today for you xxxxxxxx

Thank you all so much - just waiting for my wife to come back from work (I managed to work from home today :D ) and we are off.

Jimmer

ooh, how exciting. I hope it all goes well and you get some nice pics. Don't forget to share them too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back