Jesus!

berit87

Reaction score
i have been so busy with everything that I have hardly had time to come here and chat to you girls! :wall2:

I just realised it's my last week in 2nd tri and I am in double digits - less than a 100 days to go - EEEEK :shock:

And I have 6 shifts left at work! I work 2 days a week so that means 3 weeks but still!

Exciting, not long to go! (ish anyway!)

How is everyone?! xx

I just realised it's my last week in 2nd tri and I am in double digits - less than a 100 days to go - EEEEK :shock:

I hadn't looked at it that way :shock: scary! lol

I feel a bit stuck between 2nd and 3rd tri at the minute so havent been on here much.

I am so jealous, i have 6 more weeks full time at the mo and im exhausted already, cannot wait to go on leave!

How you finding pregnancy at the minute?

Yeah, same here. I am feeling a bit blah at the moment. The baby is active and everything's fine but I haven't seen my midwife in over a month and nothing's been happening so...

I am soooooooooooooooooo glad to leave work though! I have never looked forward to anything so much! lol. It is exhausting. I will go on holiday for 2 weeks after that so it'll be nice. And by the time I get back there's not long left :) I am feeling good, uncomfortable at night and finding it hard to settle and am tired but apart from that am feeling really good. Much better than my last pregnancy. How are you doing?

i saw MW last week, got the form for the HIP grant, so waiting for that to go spending!

Other than that, feel fat, exhausted and not looking forward to summer this year lol

Wow how fast is it going?! Very exciting to only have 6 shifts left! I haven't seen my me since 16 weeks and won't be seeing her until 28 weeks! Fine by me x lol x not long left for you at all x

I am gonna get my HIP form as well when I go. Work today, hope it'll go fast. I am sooo hot I can hardly breathe. I am not going to enjoy this year's summer! No cooling down with Pimm's and lemonade :( x

Hiya! Wow, things are going so fast for you. Glad your doing ok though, i agree..summer is going to be an absolute nightmare! Ah well, not long left till you finish work!

Can't wait until I don't have to go to work anymore but Brandon will still go to nursery :sleep: x

aww how lovely, jealous to hear about u going on maternity leave! i was working out yesterday if i go on leave 4 weeks before im due i have something like 138 days to go! haha seems an age away before im at ur stage :( xxxx

Kay: when you look back you realise it went quickly. Although that stage in the middle was dragging for me as well. Gets worse after 20 week scan because after that you have no real milestones to wait for if you know what I mean! But then when you get close to 30 weeks etc it will start getting scary again, haha.
Nicci: That's what I mean, I am gonna love the fact that Brandon is still gonna go to nursery but I don't have to go to work! Haha. And I have noticed I have moved up a box on my ticker - another EEEEK, 2 boxes to go :D xx

Im lucky as I work in a school so my maternity leave will start Sept however I will not be at work from end of August as it is the 6 week school holiday!! :) AND...we have a lovely man to cover my maternity leave so the last few weeks I will have to work closely alongside him!! shame that....:lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back