• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jenson-my hero

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Anyone a F1 nut like me???!! :wave:
I cried like a baby yesterday when my Jenson Button won his first ever race!! Got there is the end!! What a race, it was outstanding

I had to laff this morning as a work collegue said to me last week he would "show his arse in that window" if Jenson won a race, he was very sheepish today and ran like the wind when he saw me this morning!!! He has avoided me all day!! :rotfl:

i had heard some english man had won the F1 :D

budge said:
i had heard some english man had won the F1 :D

That's more than I heard - seriously I need to read the news! Am stuck in planet gaagaa at the moment!

Thank you for posting though Zoe C, I can trick my DH into thinking I actually know something from the real world! :rotfl:

my work colleagues nephew works for F1, he organises the sponship (i will find out for what team). Apparently (dont quote me on this) when he was younger he was in the one below F1 with michal schmaker and he used to beat him all the time but he couldnt get the sponsership. his name is Piers something or other, dont know if this is true. she has no reason to lie though

He was on top gear not long ago and jermemy clarkson said "so how come you have never won a race?"

cracked me up lol :rotfl:

Yeah I was chuffed when he won too...it's about bloody time!

cassi said:
He was on top gear not long ago and jermemy clarkson said "so how come you have never won a race?"

cracked me up lol :rotfl:

Yeah, I saw that one last week and clarkson was giving him a really hard time.

One of my mates used to do championship karting with jenson and said he was completely up his own backside!

I WATCHED THE F1!!!!

god we were so glad shumacher was out :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

well done jenson!

OH took me to Silverstone last year for the Britsish Grand Prix, it was the best weekend of my life, honestly it was amazing!!! My cheeks were sore from grinning!! The noise of those F1 cas close up is awesome, makes the hairs on your neck stand up!!

My mates dad works for Renalt and a few years ago (when it was Bennetton and Jenson was driving for them) he took us on a tour of the factory....we saw Jensons kit bag, and they let me try on his helmet!!!! I nearly passed out!!!!! My claim to fame is I have stroked Jenson Buttons helmet!!!!!!! :shock: :oops: :rotfl: :shock: :oops: :rotfl:

Here are some piccies from Silverstone weekend:

Me & OH with a few "tinnies"
silverstonesmall.jpg

My boy Jens

jensonsmall.jpg

i actually find F1 a little boring to be honest :bored: we are more into motorbike racing like moto GP and World superbikes but i have to say i was glued to this on sunday and was in tears when jenson won :clap: :clap: and got his trophey he did very well, bless him wasn't his dad proud as well!! :D

well done jenson xx

I find it quite boring too...I prefer to be going round the track or watch some rallying or le mans :) ...I looooveeee going roung the nurburgring and anglesey they are my 2 favorite tracks :D

i was never in to f1 until i went to goodwood festival of speed. it was amazing listening to a f1 car nothing comes close to it. great day out. did any one go?

OMG i have just remembered some thing i wanted to share im such a div but i didnt think any one was into F1 so i didnt post it, but when i was at goodwood festival it was so busy and i waited to get somewhere to sit down for a burger, a load of chinks came up and sat at my table and took kris chair while he was at the food bit i got so assy with them an told them to move kris came back and nearly had a heart at heart atack to see i was having dinner with the bosses of toyota F1 lol kris was well kissing there ass.

used to watch it religiously when damen hill was in it.

my dream is to charter a yacht, then anchor at monaco and watch it from the sea slurping my champagne. oh to dream

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back