I've made it to 5 weeks

Jaded I'm stalking you too mate! I am so excited for you :cheer:

Well actually I'm so excited for all of you as it's so exciting! But you know what I mean.
The thing is, I have these cramps (only minor) but I can't tell whether they're fro my bubbling guts of uterus. I'm assuming the guts as I breathe a sigh of relief that there's no blood every time i go for pee now. No way to live!

I've noticed with the pains that wind and digestive type pains seems to sneek up on my left hand side and the growing type pains come up on the left hand side more.
Pains are weird.
I still check for blood too, waiting for AF to just appear!! haha.
xx

I had my mc at 5 weeks too so I know its a big thing to have got past that stage! Congratulations and stay positive.

I also know what you mean about the' good feeling' and actually being able to visualise a baby at the end of it all - I think we should hang onto that thought rather than even spending a minute thinking about what might happen :D

Ps re the bubbling guts - I had a little cry to my DH the other day when I had really bad stomach cramps. Turns out I just needed a big poo :oops: Well I can't tell the difference!

PMSL it's the same general area! It's really uncomfortable for me and I go running to the loo expecting the flood gates to open and

nothing

being pregnant is weeeeird :lol:

buddabun, I'm so pleased for you, I'm always panicking about something going wrong so I can't imagine how much worse it must be for you. But don't worry about the pains - I had loads of cramps round four/five weeks - pretty much like period pains. I did a lot of looking up online to make sure I wasn't the only one and it seems loads of people get that. So even if it's not wind/bowel etc. it's still okay. Good luck and extra sticky vibes from me x

thanks monkey. these cramps are different than the other two - they were more like AF and this is just my guts I think, with the stretching feeling too.

I am doing a lot better but still have my laspes of 'ohmygodhowamigoingtocopewith8monthsofthisworry' lol

Silly but I really am amazed that I have a scan at 7 weeks. It seems SO far along :lol:

:) thanks. I am :D Im happy today but some days I forget I'm even pregnant. Which then scares me when I realise...

I bought 2 more tests today (that's absolutely finally the last for sure!) just in case I get worried :lol: Nice to have a reminder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back