I've had to baby proof the house.. Already!!!

pringle88

Reaction score
Ella is on a serious mission in her baby walker, she is like a crazy child when she sees something she wants....she is getting it!!

I bought a packet of 6 cupboard locks which means 3 of my cupboards don't have them on.. she has figured out which ones she has access too and is constantly in them! So I have just finishes rearranging my kitchen so there is nothing dangerous she can get hold of!

She is into everything, no matter what it is she wants it and doesn't care how many bruises she gains along the way!!

I didn't think I would be doing this until she was walking properly!!

Pictures! Lol I'm dreading Sophie crawling. She's already a nightmare trying to change her nappy, all she does is try to roll over or pull out all the nappy sacks or baby wipes or even eat her pants?! Lol

Haha, Ella is exactly the same, trying to feed her is a nightmare too she is constantly trying to roll over then gets stressed with me because I can't feed her!

Lol, I will catch her in action tomorrow. She is going to be a little bruiser!

Omg Hun I have the same!!! Stanley has so far had all my shoes out my hoes cupboard ruined a game Alfie was playing lol and is pulling himself up!! changing his bum is a mission too cos of the rolling over thing!! Seems they have faroese important things to do lol x

Anton is always rearranging towels and clothes he can get hold of. I have a playpen in the dining room, he isnt allowes in the kitchen

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

We're getting a room divider as we've got an open plan living room/kitchen. I'm such a messy cook and always dropping food so i'd rather keep him out! Will be nice to have a baby free zone for the bin and the dirty washing etc! My latest challenge is the bathroom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back