I've had the most horrible dream about my baby!

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
I dreamt that i had a stillborn and it was a girl. she was so beautiful.

i'm very supersticious and im even more paranoid now :cry:

Oh Ebony that's really scary. I was paranoid my baby wasn't moving much last week and I didn't mention it but the paranoia was also caused by a very similar dream. I think we have our baby's on our minds so much that our anxious thoughts filter through our sleep. Dreams are so vivid while pregnant. Just remember it was only a dream and probably just means you love your baby so much that you are feeling tense without realising. You will have a beautiful baby :)

when i was expecting my third caughter i dreamed she was born with no eyes.

Its notnig t worry about eb. Its whats on your mind atthe time i reckon. I was obsessed with toxoplasmosis at the time i dreamed that dream and that affects the eyes.

aww hun try not to worry, as the girls said its normal to dream about random things like that. I bet your baby will be beautiful though, that was probably the only part that was true :wink: :hug:

I dream about baby alot but I can never remember what it looks like, maybe it wont have a face? :think: Lol

i tend to have scary nightmares but not bout baby just stuff :shock:

I dreamt I shagged my neighbour that looks like Giant Haystacks (old skool wrestler!) I know that wont be coming true so any scary baby dreams wont either :lol:

LOL Skatty! I dreamed i was swimming in the chocolate river from charlie and the chocolate factory last night :rotfl: I wonder whats on my mind!!!!

Melanie said:
LOL Skatty! I dreamed i was swimming in the chocolate river from charlie and the chocolate factory last night :rotfl: I wonder whats on my mind!!!!

:rotfl: That must have been much more pleasant (though I'm ashamed to admit I enjoyed "it" in my dream, I can't even look at him now :lol: )

Melanie said:

was johnny depp there??... johnny depp and melted chocolate YUMMY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back