I've finished work..FINALLY!!

KirstyD

Reaction score
Well Friday was my last day at work, and i am soooooo relieved! I can't believe I actually made it working up to 38 weeks, been a bit of a struggle at times but I've been lucky with my pregnancy and had a good one!

Realllly glad to finish now though and get a chance to relax a little and prepare mentally for the imminent arrival!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Wow how cool you made it to 38 weeks, get lots of rest and enjoy your bit of time to yourself before baby makes an apeance :D

Wow Fair play huni :)

I only managed till 34 and had to stop... ive not been quite so lucky though lol.

Good for you... now enjoy the last few weeks of rest :) xxxx

38 weeks !! Go you!!

I finished work on Friday too, at 32 weeks - had to finish early due to risk of toxy though.

You have done great I am planning to work till 38 weeks but im feeling like I could leave now!!! :(

xx

good for u chick!!!!!!

im hoping to work up till 38 weeks aswell, but will have to see :rotfl:

enjoy ur rest hunny :hug: :hug: :hug:

aw well done you!
what do you do?
i've always finished at 31/32 weeks, cause i work in retail i was stood up ALL day, and i just couldn't do it.

Cool ! god you did weel working up to 38 weeks ! I finished just before 32 weeks.

Rest as much as possible and spend some quality time with your OH before baby comes xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back