Its Niamh's birthday today

(Bex)

Reaction score
Niamhy noo is 1 today and i really can't believe where the year has gone. She hasn't got a clue whats going on but she's loving all the attention! Luckily her big brother was on hand this morning to help to open the presents (think he was more excited)
Its been a very tough year for us after Niamh was diagnosed with Pierre Robin sequence at 2 days old. When i think about this time last year we were tucked up in bed together after a wonderful home birth and i was on top of the world, little did i know it would all change 2 days later on the 27th. But i'm NOT going to upset myself today thinking about how it should have been and WE ARE going to have a fab day and think about the future and not dwell on the past.

Happy 1st Birthday to our very brave little girl xx

You are blessed with a very very special little lady. The PR doesnt hold her back. She's a fiery little woman and a lovable pest.

Big hugs from us. I'm sorry I havent got a card in the post Bec. I've not left the house since this time last week! I promise to make it up to her.

:hug:

x

Last edited:
happy birthday lovely Niamh, enjoy your special day with your wonderful family :flower:

Happy Birthday Niamhy-Noo :hug: Hope you all had a fabulous day

Happy 1st Birthday Niamh! :D

Last edited:
Happy belated first birthday Niamh!!!! Hope you enjoyed your day. Another November baby reaches 1, woohoo!!!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back