Its nearly time for me to say goodbye

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
I joined PF at the begining of Tri 2 when i moved out of the risky first 3 months. It was around the time when I actually began to feel like a human being again (after 2 months of chronic fatigue and nausia).

I cannot believe how fast my time in Tri 2 has gone and Im now looking the last stretch of this pregnancy (and the labour :shock: ) in the eye.

This forum has proven invaluable in the advice and support gained and dare i say frienships too. I dont really know any other pg women in the 'real world' but at the same time I feel like I have gotten to know many of you.

I hope I dont sound too soppy or cheesy, I just wanted to let you all know how important this forum has been to me over the last 3 months.

I will be in Tri 3 from tuesday but im a nosey bugger so I'll be in and out all the time. Anyway, I'll see you all in tri 3 sooner or later.

Until then, enjoy your journey.
beer3.gif
Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy (its ok, its non alcoholic)

All my love

Natalie xxx

Aww bless. I feel exactly the same about this forum, if it was'nt for all you other ladies support I'm sure I would have been a complete wreck by now.
Good Luck with Tri 3 tangerinedreams. :hug: :hug: :hug:
I will see you over there in just under 5 wks. :hug: :hug:

Hear Hear!!!

I couldn't agree more although it will be a bit longer before i come and join you ladies :?

:cheer: woohoo. cant wait to see you in 3rd tri.

i found it quite daunting at first, as there are alot of ladies going into labour. :)

dont forget to bring cake :wink:

Good luck Natalie and keep in touch because we all want to know how you're getting on. We'll miss you on this Tri because you've been involved in loads of discussions, and you're right, it is a very friendly place where people actually understand what you're talking about. Take care and hope Tri 3 is quick and easy for you x

weenik said:
Good luck Natalie and keep in touch because we all want to know how you're getting on. We'll miss you on this Tri because you've been involved in loads of discussions, and you're right, it is a very friendly place where people actually understand what you're talking about. Take care and hope Tri 3 is quick and easy for you x

awww thank you and thanks to all of you too. im really touched. see this is what i love about this place, everybody is so lovely :hug: :hug: :hug:

Have fun over there :hug: and save some cakes for us when we get there, seems ages away!!

Bye bye :wave: :wave: :wave: have fun in T3 see you in a few weeks time. I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back