It's my V-Day!!!! :-)

Emily0505

Reaction score
Today is my V-Day!!! :) :) :)

Going to agility training this with the dog this morning but this afternoon, I will be collecting all the baby bits from mums to take home and set up now we have finished decorating the nursery!

We will be getting the cot, moses basket, bath, a few toys and looooooooads of clothes! I can't wait! My cot bedding arrived on Thursday too and it is just sooooo cute! The only thing that we will not be bringing home is the pram because we are simply not allowed! My mum said it's bad luck so is insisting on keeping it at her house until Bean arrives, bless her :)

It seems very fitting to do it all today... on... V-DAY!!! :)

Happy Days! :)

XX

Aww happy v day hun!! Sounds like u have a very exciting day ahead! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

:yay: Happy V day hun!! Wow you have loads of things, really need to start getting organised soon lol x x

Thanks everyone! Couldn't fit everything in the car, so still got some more to collect another day! So exciting and also quite unbelievable how someone so tiny could need so much stuff!!

XX

Thanks everyone! Couldn't fit everything in the car, so still got some more to collect another day! So exciting and also quite unbelievable how someone so tiny could need so much stuff!!

XX

I know I was thinking that today when I looked at my very ample spare room and realised there was about 3 square feet of room left after all the baby's stuff had been packed in there!! It'll be fine when it's all organised but man it looks like a lot!! xx

Yeah me too!! Didn't buy anything for the new baby though today - but did look at a few bits in a local outlet and going to take oh to look tomorrow. Can't believe it's here!!

Unfortunately the stuff a small person has gets more once their here!!!! Lol!!! Then you have to start looking at highchairs feeding stuff, toys, even more clothes and more bits and bobs lol!!!

Yay happy V day hope you enjoy seeing all of LOs thongs dotted around your home! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back