• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

its my time to join! :)

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
hello everyone :wave:

well its time for me to come into 3rd tri! im so excited, the end is in sight! its lovely reading everyone stories and watching as we have our babies!

heres a little present for you all.
Chocolate_cake.jpg

im looking forward to getting to know you all! :hug:

Ok I bagged all the choccy buttons already :lol:

Yum

Good to see you here :)

Hi! I also joined today. Ooh all these ladies popping at the moment. That'll be you and me before we know it. I remember reading some of their posts when they were back in second tri and we were in 1st!

Gosh, I've been following you on the forum but that's gone so quickly..! Wow :D Welcome to 3rd tri, it's scary and amazing all at the same time and I can say that having come out the other end :D x

HIYA SWEETIE YEAH ANOTHER ONE OVER!! 8)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh i lovve you!!! that cake is sooo yummy

welcome welcome :dance: :dance: :dance:

sarah :hug: :wave:

thank you for your replies girls, im looking forward to setteling in nicely and watching you all pop before me! :cheer: :hug:

I particularly like the name Sophie :wink:

Soon, people will be looking forward to hearing your birth story...Its like a forever conveyor belt lol

Welcome! (all the cake is gone now :( Greedy women :rotfl: )

Sophs x

Hello :wave:

Soory I'm late with the welcom- had a busy bank holiday weekend.
Hope you have a brilliant time here in Tri 3

Alex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back