• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's my last day!

kaybee

Reaction score
OMG I just realised that tomorrow I'll be a 3rd trier :shock: Anyone want to join me and hold my hand? Please!?

Sorry.. I wont be there for a few weeks yet.. but congrats on getting to 3rd Tri!

I'll see you there in a few weeks!! :cheer:

Ive only got a week left in theory but as I only joined recently it seems too scary to be moving up and reading posts about actually having a baby :shock: :lol: I cant believe there is only just over 3months left now and that will probably fly by! I'll see you there soon x

I'm joining you tomorrow too chick, so we can go together!

Sandie is as well, so there are 3 of us moving tomorrow! SCARY tri here we come!

Oh its going so fast! Will see you soon though. I remember someone else commenting a couple of weeks ago about it being scary going to tri 3 and my reply was its exciting not scary BUT I take that back its getting scary now. Have fun over there :wave:

Vicki83 said:
I'm joining you tomorrow too chick, so we can go together!

Sandie is as well, so there are 3 of us moving tomorrow! SCARY tri here we come!

Phew, someone to hold my hand after all... :D

Yay :cheer: have fun and ill be over in 8 days lol (not that im counting) :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back