Its all confirmed!

Jaidy

Reaction score
Went to see my Doctor today about my pregnancy, she confirmed it all and said that baby is due on 29th May :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I am 5 weeks today she said, which does tie in with my ticker.

She is referring me to the midwife so just gotta wait to hear from them.

Its funny cos ive had a baby before but I forget the process haha!!!

excellent! its funny how you already know but hearing it from professionals like that makes you feel liek shouting yesssssssssssssss at them.. lol

YEY!! I've got my booking in appointment, with my midwife on Monday. I'm really lucky because I've got the same midwife that I had with DD. How about you?? will you have the same midwife??

It does make it seem much more real definately, I agree!!

Littlelambe, last pregnancy I didnt have one specific midwife, my GP surgery runs a 'team' and we just see whoever. Which is a shame cos it would be nice to just have one to myself! Must build up a good rapport that way, which is important. However, I did see one or two of them quite regulary so im hoping I get to see the nice ones again!!

Good luck for your booking in appt :hug:

Awwww thats great.

I have my booking in tomoro, cant wait ti find out what date she gives me, i worked it out to be the 24th of may (from the first day of my last period) We are gonna be due very close together.

Yay!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: Well done love im chuffed to bits for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Only 2 months and 1 day behind me, hurry up and get your butt over to tri 2 :wink: :rotfl: xxx

IM DUE ON THAT DATE!! (although I worked it out myself!!!) as havent seen the midwife, only seen the doctor.and have to wait until my 12 week scan.

Is there anywhere on here I can double check my due date??

Thats lovely news!!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back