It's a ..................

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
Its-A-Girl-Balloon-Bouquet.jpg

:dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I haven't got scan pic to show as yet. Baby looks healthy. Right for her GA. So all is good! :cheer: :cheer:

hehe i guessed girl! Congratulations!

Oh I was wrong but that's fab!!!!! You are in the girly club with me and its a fantastic place to be! So happy for you and your OH :D

PS everyone else about to have scans take note of Ebony's good behaviour reporting back straight away :lol:

Ah well i was wrong! Congratulations hun, you not out buying little pink things?

:cheer:

Thanks guys.

She was being so naughty. She wouldn't keep still! lol

It's amazing. Everytime she kicked on the screen, I could feel it!! :cheer: :cheer: (so I definately know I'm not mistaken) :cheer: :cheer:

The sonographer had to let me walk around for 5 minutes, hoping baby would go sleep...lol..

But nope. She didn't!! lol. It was soooo funny.

I have 4 pics. One with her sucking her thumb!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I feel like dancing...lol

Vicki83 said:
Ah well i was wrong! Congratulations hun, you not out buying little pink things?

If I had the money! lol

I made a pledge. No debt for 2006! :shakehead: lol

Too late for me to even contemplate that, it;s been done!!

Congratulations hun,so it wasn't a little willy then :lol: xx

I got it wrong doh!

Bless, congrats on your little girl!!!!!

ooooooo congrats hun, you must be thrilled, another lil princess for your sister and you xxx

lozzijane said:
ooooooo congrats hun, you must be thrilled, another lil princess for your sister and you xxx

oh thanx babes..

my sister already telling me she gonna teach her how to dance like beyonce...lbut shes not gonna share her chicken and chips...lol

That's really good that your little sis is as excitred as you are about the baby!!

yeah... she has been to every scan..every appointment... shes well excited!

Congratulations on your scan result - can't wait to see the photos

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back