• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

its a sad sad day.......

emmie

Reaction score
My little boy is not so little anymore, we have gone upto the 0 - 3 months clothes today :( hes growing up sooooo quick

Aww, tearful moment. You should've seen me cry when i packed away the 0-3 clothes!

i cant believe how quick they grow its unreal

I kept all my 0-3, 3-6 months stuff to 'use again' some day. This thought made me less sad :)

Kim x x x x x

awwwww

ambers just started to fit propley into newborn, my others were only in newborn for a few weeks

well i got a months use out of them i suppose lol we will be boxing them up and going in the loft for now

zach was out of the newborns a week or so ago, and the first size nappies!
had loads of newborn stuff he hadn't even been in yet, and a 54 pack of nappies! luckily (for me, not her i guess), there's a woman my mum works with who's sons girlfriend is pregnant and family have disowned her because she's 16 :wall: :evil: so i passed it all on to her, she'll be getting the moses basket too!

Meggiewoo said:
I kept all my 0-3, 3-6 months stuff to 'use again' some day. This thought made me less sad :)

Kim x x x x x

I cant do that :( I was gutted when she grew out of Newborn! It was too fast! lol

we have just moved adam into 0-3 months vests and babygrows!!!! (still in newborn and upto 1 month clothes mostly)

i have also kept all the newborn stuff to use again tho it is looking a bit worn lol i didn't buy much coz i thought he would be out of it in no time!! :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back