• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Its a chilly Thursday!

charliebear

Reaction score
So what are we all up to today??

I cant decide what to do today? Were still in PJ's as AJ has just spent the past 30 mins on the phone to his grandma :shock: (It was on speaker and he was walking around the lounge with the phone - so cute!) So ned to get dressed still!

Got the usual laundry to do too :wash::hang:

I've got to wait in for the mw but I'm quite enjoying being led in my pj's watching Jeremy Kyle having charley cuddles :D
I've got washing to do too, best keep on top off it from the start!! Lol

I've got to wait in for the mw but I'm quite enjoying being led in my pj's watching Jeremy Kyle having charley cuddles :D
I've got washing to do too, best keep on top off it from the start!! Lol

Awwww!!

Chilly, don't you mean B^&^%)*%Y FREEZING!!!! I've never loved my mittens more!!

I've got today in the office then off to Wales tomorrow to see my Nan for the first time in 2 years, so got loads to do, just need to get on with it :roll:

Currently waiting on my Mum so I can take the boys out and grab a bit of shopping !! Been in for 3 days :shock: Will come back do a bit of laundry tonight when theirs enough to do even I'm wearing light blue and so are both the boys today so thats an easy load, haha! xxx

well fella is working night so at 12 shall be wakin him up prob go out have some dinner see his mum see his sons urm walk the dogs come home and relax lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back