it's a boy + pics

alsha

Reaction score
Sorry i haven't been on for a while i was busy having my little boy. Little Elliot Michael Christopher was born Tuesday 4th October at 10.18am and weighed in at 7lbs 12oz. It took along time getting him here 31 hours as he was back to back when i went in and he didn't want to turn then my contractions strated to slow down it was hard work but I love him to bits, he has changed our lives so much already and all for the best :D as soon as i can i will do some pictures got lots just need to pick some! anyway thats my good news better go see to my little man :) Hopefully not to much longer for you Cat! :?

congratulations hun hope you are both well and what a lovely name looking forward to seeing some pics xxxx

:D CONGRATULATIONS!! :D
I love the name Elliot!

Congratulations Alsha, sounds like you had a bit of a long haul. looking forward to the photos. :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Glad you are both well , cant wait to see the pics!!

Here are some pics of my little Angel

PA050078.jpg

PA050072.jpg

PA060083.jpg

AAAWWWWW! He's really sweet :D
OOOHHH all these cute babies, I'm so broody! :D

Congratulations Alsha!
He is lovely!

Not fair you beat me you cow!

Hopefully not much longer for me, then we will have to meet up for a mummy's day and buy lots of baby stuff, pushing our buggies around!

Thankyou all so much i kinda think he is lovely too but then i am biased, can't wait to see all your baby pics :lol:

Congratulations to you both xxxxxx

Love his name and the pictures are brilliant, hes adorable.

:0)
Ragna xxxxxx

such a beautiful little boy you have! you must be so proud, hes a right little cutey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back