Its a BOY !!!

OverTheMoon

Reaction score
Hello All
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I am as per my user name totally over the moon! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Connor Anthony arrived into the world on Aug 31st at 1:04am after a very long labour (waters broke Mon 29th eeeek! :shock: )
He weighed 6lb 12oz
We are home after spending 2 days in hospital. I am sooooo besotted with him I can't believe he's really mine!!!!!
Decided to let husband have his wish by calling him Connor, after saying all the way through pregnancy that that was the one name I would not choose - somehow it just seemed to 'fit' when he made his appearance.
Good luck to all the rest of you, especially those I've been speaking with lots over the last few months.
Will try and post a pic when I can work out how to do it.....
x X x X x X x X

:D You must be thrilled! :D CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations hun hope you are both well post some pics soon xxxx

Hurray well done!! :D :D :D Looking forward to those pictures.

Louise

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

So Connor was actually born on his due date?

Can't wait to see some pics xxxx

Congratulations OTM, glad you are both well, love the name you have chosen. Let us know how you are getting on. xx

YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I too can't wait to see pics of your little boy, bet he's the cutest. Hope you are all feeling well xxxxxxx

Many Congratulations on your little chap!! isnt it just the best feeling like you sad? i still look at jamie and think wow hes mine, we made him!!! lol

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the photos!

Take care of yourselves

+++

Aw congratulations hun, cant wait to see those pics!!!

Make sure you keep us updated and pop in the chat room to say hi when you get a chance.

Take care

xx

BIG congratulations!!!!!!!
lots of love
Emilia xx :D

congrats and well done glad everthing went ok

Hopefully this will work and you will be able to see my little cherub! He's a little darling during the day he sleeps loads but during the night he wakes up every hour at the moment doh!!!!
Hope you are all well and like the pic... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back