ITNG t shirt 9-12 and blue camo trouser-SORTED THANX

helsekia

Reaction score
as above.in the night garden t shirts dont need to be new just tidy and cheap :D

also im lookin for a pair of blue camouflage trousers.i saw this little boy in some the other day while out shopping but havent been able to find out where i can get some anyone know?

I got leland blue camp trousers in primark hun , sorry he still fits them , infact hasnt worn them yet but i might put him in them tomorrow and ill take a pic see if its the ones u want

and i also got itng tshirts in the bhs sale

I bought Angel an Upsy Daisy t-shirt from Adams today in the sale for £2.49. They had Iggle Piggle one's in the boys bit too!

Gem & Leland said:
I got leland blue camp trousers in primark hun , sorry he still fits them , infact hasnt worn them yet but i might put him in them tomorrow and ill take a pic see if its the ones u want

and i also got itng tshirts in the bhs sale

oooo yes please hun,though we dont have a primark near us

LisaJ1986 said:
I bought Angel an Upsy Daisy t-shirt from Adams today in the sale for £2.49. They had Iggle Piggle one's in the boys bit too!
was that adams online?

n722426749_1730921_6406.jpg

leland didnt comply with photo taking today so this was the best i got :rotfl:

yes
those are exactly what i want :D how much were they if you dont mind me asking?how thick is the material?would they be too hot for summer or ok in spring?or are they like lined winter ones?

i think the ticket thing is still in the bin but leland is now asleep so cant go in there !!! they are not lined no so could be ok for colder summer days ? got a really good belt on them cos lelands got no waiste !! they i think were about £6 ? and im not sure if i got him 12-18 ill check tomorrow !

I got my t-shirt from the store. I'm nipping into town in the morning if you want me to pick one up for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back