• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Itchy!!!!

beckibooxx

Reaction score
Arghhhhh! any of you ladies itching really bad?
past couple of weeks by stumach has come up with TONNES of stretch marks.. Looks discusting :( and im always itching i think that doesnt help lol and ive also developed a rash on both my arms near the armpit, tummy, thighs and behind the legs! i rang my GP this morning and she said to just put cream on it... :s thats what i been doin for 2 days and nothing works... ive looked around on internet and i got feeling its Hives.. anyone else have this horrible problem or know someone else who has??

its driving me crazy and its worse at night :(
this pregnancy is giving me nothing but grief :( ( i feel so selfish saing that)
x

Stretch marks can make you itch hun but not to the extreme you are surely?

Id ring the doctors again for a emergency appointment today because you cant be itcy all weekend with no medication.

thats what i did this morning.. the women on the phone did sound a bit pissed off.. and said to go chemist and get some cream... but its extemely itchy and i cant sleep without itching all night.. i feel like crying its that bad :( its getting me frustrated with my 13 month old daughter aswell.. not good! :(

I hate receptionists that think they are doctors - ring back and tell them its unbearble and you need too see someone today and if she gets funny tell her you want to speak to the practise manager!

It was one of the doctors who rang me back though lol, which rather pissed me off :/ she never asked what they look like.. i could have something really badly wrong... doctors annoy me sometimes... im on my way to the chemist now anyway to find something.. hopfully they can help over the counter or something :(

It was one of the doctors who rang me back though lol, which rather pissed me off :/ she never asked what they look like.. i could have something really badly wrong... doctors annoy me sometimes... im on my way to the chemist now anyway to find something.. hopfully they can help over the counter or something :(

Hope they help, but id seriously moan at the doctors. How do they know you dont have a liver dysfunction that can make you itch?

Pah, gits.

itchy is very common on pregnancy me mw told me ok aslong as not on me hands feet sont know why but to extreme u have rash marks and ur constantly doing it cant be just nothing way a see it so a would maybe ring midwife explain how sore uncomfy u are cream doing nothing x

I take it you have read the tread in here on obstetric cholestasis, don't want to scare you as it's quite rare but any itching should be taken seriously. Hope it eases up for you soon

ive read stuff like that yeah, this is why im worryin :/ but i did pop to the chemist and they usually have one of these doctors anyway, so i asked her what i could put on it and she said benodyl :) she said it looks like hives but if it doesnt go away in a few days to go back and see my gp again .. but the benodyl has helped a lil bit with the itching but the rash hasnt dispeared :/ x

Glad you got someone to look at it, maybe it will be better in a day or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back