Itchy Feet

Maybe_mummy

Reaction score
Hi All,

Hope all you ladies are doing well and enjoying Tri 2.

Just wondering if anyone else has had the same or it might not be anything to do with pregnancy and just be being weird.

But last couple of nights Ive woken up with really itchy feet and sometimes my hands has anyone else experienced this?

yeah i have noticed that my feet are alot more more senstive and i'm constantly itching my feet, just another joy og pregnancy xx

I have itchy toes and fingers but not sure that I dont have chillblains on my toes!!
xxxx

Yes me too. Went through a period about a month ago where I was constantly itching hands and feet. Only thing that relieved it for a bit was putting a damp flannel on them-heaven!!!

Then it all stopped thank god

Hmmm so common then, I think I remember having it earlier in pregnancy but it seems to have come back, and I google it and well.... you know what google is like! :)

I had itchy feet last night, but i dont know if im pregnant yet.

I thought it was strange, as it was the 2 feet just at my instep.

Still slightly itchy today but nothing like they were last nite. :eh:

Yep!! I suffer from itchy feet anyway.As son as they warm up in bed, they start to itch. It had stopped for a while pre - pregnancy, but the last few nights have been terrible! Even sticking them out the bed in the cold doesn't work. I resorted to putting E45 cream on them last night and relief was instant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back