It works

Amanda W

Reaction score
So you have prob heard that singing is a good way to help bond with baby well i was just singing along to one of my fav songs and i tell you what she mental kicking me then i stopped she stopped i started she started :bump:

Even if you cant sing i would still reckomend this

Aw, that's lovely!

I've just been ready to hubby and mine was having a bit of a kick :)

Every night when we are in bed, OH sings baa baa black sheep to the bump and she always moves!

I know its a bit different as it wasn't me singing but whenever eastenders and corrie came on my baby would kick like mad, and even now at 10 months old when it comes on he shuts up and stares at the tv, and its only a sunday he will hear it as he is in bed now at 7pm every night. but he has always been calm when the theme tune comes on so i believe he recognises it.

My son always calmed down for the eastenders theme tune, my mum said it worked for both me and my sister too. I used to hum it to get him to sleep, always works.. Im constantly singing (unfortunately for those around) so my baby just has to put up with it whether he\she likes it or not :D

We used to stick OH's mobile on my belly with loads of different songs on and Archie used to kick at certain songs. I read that singing to them and rubbing your tummy often is a great way to bond :) x

We used to stick OH's mobile on my belly with loads of different songs on and Archie used to kick at certain songs. I read that singing to them and rubbing your tummy often is a great way to bond :) x

i have always been one for love of music so singin and rubbin my stomach is somethin i do everyday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back