Went to see "Never Forget" last night

libs

Reaction score
it's the play about a Take That tribute band will all the Take That songs in :oops:

It was absolutely fantastic :D Even DH ended up standing up and singing. It was the last night in Stoke on Trent and I think we were a little livelier than their previous audiences :oops: Everyone started to sing along to a million love songs later - it was meant to be a really sad bit and the actors ended up laughing because of our singing :rotfl: also during another sad bit, the rain on stage had a gap in for the actor to keep dry as he wandered about but it looked hilarious like the Morecambe and Wise sketch of Singing in the Rain and everyone burst out laughing :oops:

Cost us £70 which is expensive for the theatre it was at - but worth every penny.

I just wish I had bought the T shirt I wanted on the way out :oops:

awww sounds like it was good!! I would have been sining along too :oops:

Scotland is the final place on the tour :wink: starts there in 10 days but in Edinburgh sorry :(

is it at the Playhouse?

Might take a trip down

Sounds like it was a right laugh, and something I'd enjoy seeing.

I'd never heard of it before thought. Glad you had a good time.

xSuzx

Yes Sarah - the Playhouse in Edinburgh :D

Sus - it's brand new :D it only came to Stoke becuase of the Robbie connection :D I have visions of it becoming a Rocky Horror type thing with responses to call out, everyone was booing the baddie by half way through last night :rotfl:

my friend said she saw it friday nite and it was brilliant...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back