• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Isabelles firsts!

Tan

Reaction score
We've had a week of firsts I think!

Isabelle had her first visit to the swimming pool with a friend and her baby that we met at baby massage. She loved it and laughed and smiled lots and we stayed in for over an hour!!

She also had her first taste of food today! She's been really interested in watching us eat so thought i'd give her a little try of banana breakfast and she seemed to enjoy it and didn't spit a lot out!

And finally I caught the little monkey trying to roll over to reach one of her toys today when I was out of the room! Think she must have been trying for a while when i'm not looking as she's very good at it!

She's growing quick and i'm beginning to get broody again although I do really enjoy this lovely smiley age!!

Tan x

bless her. I love there little rolling!!

I cant wait to take Ellis swimming I am glad Isabelle had fun! (I'm putting it off secretly cos i dont wanna wear a swimming cossy!! hehe)

xxxxx

Keely said:
I cant wait to take Ellis swimming I am glad Isabelle had fun! (I'm putting it off secretly cos i dont wanna wear a swimming cossy!! hehe)

xxxxx

I felt like that too and all I had was a bikini but with shorts type bottoms but in the end I gave in and i'm glad I did (I just didn't look in any mirrors!!!)

Tan x

Hi Tan,

Glad you had fun taking Isabelle swimming, we've been taking Mia and she loves it to!

I'm loving everything Mia is doing at the mooment, but time is so precious! You say your feeling broody-i'm the same can't help thinking i want another one now! keep seeing lots of pregnant women around and wish i had my bump!!

Amy xx

I've still got my bump and wish I didn't. It is nice having a bump when you are pregnant but afterward :oops:

Nicky_Jones said:
I've still got my bump and wish I didn't. It is nice having a bump when you are pregnant but afterward :oops:

:rotfl: haha me too xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back