Isaac spelt car today....on his own!

Lou

Reaction score
Isaac has been spelling with his new phonics desk we bought him for crimbo but although he knows all his phonics sounds he can cheat and look at the letters then press the right ones. Well this morning we were playing in his bedroom and he had a letter and word card with the word car on it, no picture, and he pointed at each letter and said the sounds for C (ke) A (ah) and R (Rer) then said CAR! He actually put the sounds together and spelt CAR!

HAD to share with you all!

:D

Yay that's fantastic!! :dance: :dance: A clever little boy!

Clever as well as gorgeous.... your gonna have the girls queuing up for him in a few years!!

Well done Isaac!

Oh wow so smart!!! :D You must be so proud! :cheer:

I do feel really proud, I couldn't actually believe my eyes and ears at first! :eek:

Just worried he will be ahead when he starts school but won't worry about that just yet :roll:

:D

nt worry about him being ahead hun! Thats always a good thing!! :D Well as long as his school cater for him! lol Took my kids school till my eldest was in year 3 before they did anything about it :wall: :wall:

We'll just teach him at home aswell as school if he gets frustrated. Never know he might discover a new thing and not want to do spelling and phonics anymore :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back