• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a BFP? evap line? Im not sure :(

Yay Jenna I'm so pleased for you!!

jenna said:
They didnt have any Digi tests i had to get asda's own - i was anoyed at first but then i saw this:

DSCF6126.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Its made my day :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

THAT needs to be someone's avatar :rotfl:

Elle'sMumy said:
Yayyyyyyyy!!!! :cheer:

:hug: Fantastic news!!!! Congrats!!!!! Please sand some sticky baby dust my way :lol: I was just looking at your ticker, your both the same age as me and my OH :D i fell pregnant with LO just before u started TTC a few years ago WHEN i get my BFP THIS MONTH :pray: we will be preggo together :dance: xXxXx Congrats again have a H&H 9months!

bd.gif

Hope you all get your BFP's soon :hug:

Cant believe I missed this congratulations hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months!! :cheer:

Jenna are you going to the Drs to get it confirmed and then you can get your maternity exemption card, goody envelope (with pregnancy magazine with pictures of women dating from the 1970's and 1980's) :rotfl:

Mx

Congratulations have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!! :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Woo hoo - congratulations Jenna, fingers xed for a h&h pg xx

Congrats!! Let us all know when you've been docs! xx

Just saw this - congrats hope you have a happy and healthy nine months :hug: :hug:

whoop whoop whoop!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Jenna, just saw this as havent been on all week, and I am SO thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so so so happy and thrilled for you chicken, I remember you joinging the forum and have followed your journey throughout....

Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months :hug: :hug: :hug:

omg i only just seen this, have a happy and healthy 9 months you deserve it :hug:

woohoo, fantastic news! :cheer: :clap: :cheer: Now that's a definite BFP! Wishing you lots of babyglue! :hug:

woohoo, fantastic news! :cheer: :clap: :cheer: Now that's a definite BFP! Wishing you lots of babyglue! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back