• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is there still a chance?

mrs_c

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm now 4 days late for af and guess what.....well I think af has just arrived but I'm a little confused. I need your thoughts.....

I have done nothing but pee for the past 4-5 days, been suffering heartburn, indigestion, few cramps. I went to toilet about 3pm today and when I wiped there was a light pink jelly like fluid on the tissue, this was not present when I went to toilet some 45 mins later....spotting I thought...lovely....

I have now returned from work, walked my dogs and returned home to find a lot more reddish brownish blood....af you think....me to....

All I'm asking is it still possible to bleed but still be pregnant....has anyone experienced this before....I think I'm just clutching at straws now but I cannot take much more of this. Next month will be cycle 12 and the disappointed gets worse each time.

Can you either tell me I'm being stupid or reassure me there's still a chance, dont want to do another test really.

Thanks xx

I really want to say you cud be hun, people do have a light bleed sometimes around af time. You will have to test to know for sure hun.

My fingers are tightly crossed for you. Its cycle 13 for me and im due af soon. The dissapointed is so horrid isnt it hun but hopefully all worth it in the end.

Michelle. x

Thanks Michelle, i think im just driving myself mad cos I want it to happen so much now. Oh well have to look ahead and not get too down, just find it harder each month. Fx for you hun, hope af stays away for you xx

Sorry a lot of people do have bleeding in their first trimester according to my doc and it is quite normal. So you could be
pregnant maybe. I really hope you get the answer you want.

Argh! And do you seriously get more disappointed with each cycle TTC, you mean to say it gets worse??? I'm on my 2nd TWW and last cycle I was a mess when my AF arrived. I've always fallen first time we actually try. I thought I had hit the lowest point that day it was almost as bad as the MCs.

We've been trying for pretty much a year now and each month i find it harder to come to terms with when af arrives. This will be my forst pregnancy. You have been lucky to fall first time before and i hope you dont have to wait much longer. Roll on trying again when af finishes!!

Sometimes it doesnt feel to bad but other times it is so crushing when u realise once again its not ur month. But i normally try to just remind myself that most couple are pg within 2yrs and that it WILL happen for me i WILL get there one day and each day is a step closer to my bfp.

Michelle. x

i had bleeding in my first tri but not at the time af should have been due it was 6 weeks then 10 weeks and i bled on and off untill i was 19 weeks preg!! good luck though huny xxx

I had a super light af a few weeks back and it started with coloured cm only when I wiped and then a bit of red/brown etc sorry tmi - I still kept thinking it might not be a real af so I did test a few days after it finished, but was bfn :( It's strange how you want something so bad, you can start thinking that even though af has come on it can't be true and there still must be hope.....

I hope you get your bfp real soon and don't have to go through the disappointment again.

Thanks all, i think ive just come to the conclusion, its not my month, af is well and truly here sojust honna set my mind for the month ahead now :) good luck to everyone else whos ttc xx

Ah Hun, the exact same thing happened to me this month it was horrid I was literally on the loo every 5 mins to check if I had come on as was 4 days late too it's put torture!! I hate hate hate that time of the month it always becomes such an event doesn't it?! Me and hubby have said that if we do ever get pregnant (hoping and prayin for one day!) then we will just be so grateful to have one that we won't try again we will just see what happens as really don't want to go through this ever again! I no this sounds terrible but I can't see me being truely happy til iv got a baby but I need to get out of that mind frame as it may not happen so I can't think like that or iv got a very sad life ahead of me! Sorry that's a tad depressing for a Friday afternoon! Really hope u r preggy tho hun u never no :) xx

Sorry mrsc fx for nxt month hun.

I felt like you ann a few months ago but i have had to get my mind off ttc a bit as it was driving me insane. I had a lovely first yr anniversary with hubby and it made me relax a bit and think it will happen and when it does we are soooo ready for it. I still want it and when af shows up as she always does im gutted!! I tend to have lots planned that helps too.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back