is she ready?

trixipaws

Reaction score
i didnt think i'd bother potty training this year as iv heard she might regress when the new baby's born. but we do have one, its just under the coffee table and she pulls it out and sits on it momentarily (fully clothed) but she isnt showing other signs (eg. if i say "nappy time!" or "bum time!" she lies down with her legs in the air- so she does understand- yet she wont lie down with legs up by herself- she'll just run around with dirty or wet nappy)

sitting on it dont mean she's ready does it?

alice did this a while back... now she won't even sit on it clothed!

she just started to say things like "alice go wee wee" and drag me towards the toilet - but she never wanted to.

im leaving it for now - she hasn't made any other loo related comments since lewis has arrived.

im trying to wait till the summer when she can run around in the noddy and i can 'chase' her with a potty :lol:

Only one way to find out, try let her run about with her nappy off, be prepared for mess and dont make a big deal of it

Im not going to bother with potty training until my girl knows she has done one and tells me.

Shes def doing better than Dan, he wont even be in the same room as his potty without crying and running it back to the bathroom! :lol:

I was told you should start when your baby can tell you they need to poo/wee. Dan tells me his done a poo poo, but its after the event! I'm going to start in the summer, hopefully he'll be able to tell me he needs to go then and also we can have lots of no nappy naked time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back