• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is it to late?

Flick

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Flick and I'd like to introduce myself. I have been off the pill and TTC for three months. Myself and my OH have been together 4 years and engaged 2 years but he already has three kids from a previous marriage.

Having a child of my own would mean the world to me but we have two major obstacles:

I have a genetic disorder and I am 42!

I know the chances of me getting PG are not good and carrying to term, but I would rather try than always regret having not.

:wave: Welcome and wishing you the best of luck with you ttc :hug:

Hello and welcome to the forum. Keeping my fingers crossed you get your BFP soon. xxx

Hello and welcome :wave:

Wishing you lots of luck ttc :hug:

Hi and welcome. :wave: you have got nothing to lose. good luck TTC and remember to relax and let nature just get on with it. :D

hiya

and no it's not to late, I had my first baby at 40 and we are hoping to try again later this year for no 2!

my doc dosnt have any probs with my age at all

GOOD LUCK

:D Hiya chuck good luck with your ttc!!

Hello Everyone,

Thankyou all for the warm welcome, and all the good wishes. It seems that I've found a really friendly, supportive forum. Thanks again and good luck to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back