• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is it thursday yet??

littlepip

Reaction score
i have been waiting 2 MONTHS for my scan and its 4 days away now i just want it to hurry up!!!!!!!! I cant WAIT to find out the sex! i had a dream about it last night. it was just before my scan and i was on the phone to my mum saying we need to get banners saying ITS A GIRL or ITS A BOY and i will let her know which one. and that ill get a blue or pink birthday cake depending on what it is. then the scan room was like a glass room with science labs around it with people watching. it was sooo weird

my 20 weeks scan seemed to take forever to get here!!
I had mine on friday and had my hopes set high on seeing what sex it was..
Well it wasnt to be ..they said its legs were to close together to see anything.. All she said was there was nothing obvious there ..So it could be a girl..

To say i was gutted was an understatement .. I am lucky because i have to have a 28, 34 and 38 week scan so i will get another chance to find out...

All i can say is dont go getting your hopes up to high :D

aww not long to go now hun
ive got 2 weeks till my 16 week one am hoping i might be able to see something at that scan to tell me if its a girlie or a boy
manda xx

I felt exactly the same waiting for my scan at 21 weeks..... it took ages to come round! Then on the day I was sooooo nervous but it was great :D

well if its a boy and it takes after its daddy he will defiantly be parading it around lol At least i know that if they do see the sex it will be 100% correct. theyve never got it wrong apparently :D I just cant wait to see my baby again now that i can feel it moving around al the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back