Is it normal to try to murder your husband?

star fish

Reaction score
Totally freaked out yesterday when he was lying in bed making constant fart noises on his mobile phone. It went on for about 10 minutes with me asking him to stop until I lost my temper and tried to smother him to death with a pillow. I really felt like I meant it!! Bit worried now.........

Lol niiice :p Pregnancy hormones for ya, I havent tried to kill mine but I did threaten to divorce him this morning lol he wasn't answering his mobile at all and I just thought its a bloody good job I'm not in labour cuz I really will kill him if he doesnt answer it!! x

This made me laugh.....sorry!.........I do know what u mean hun.............my other acts in a similar way at times and if my hormones are off the scale he will get a mouthful from me!

I notice you're having a boy......me too...........have been told that you can be more 'aggressive' in the later stages of pregnancy when having a boy as there is more testosterone................not sure of the truth in it but might explain how u feel/acted...............bloody men! xxxx

haha he deserved it from the sounds of it!

Lol nope but come close to murdering the dog this morning she decided to poop on the pavement of a main road instead of on the quiet field.we were going to and I was annoyed that I had to pick it up in front of all these school kids at the bus stop :mad: so in my head I was murdering her. I think we can get away with it for now :)

Not only is it normal but totally reasonable and understandable whether you are pregnant or not in my opinion xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hehe sounds well deserved to me. Men should know not to mess with a pregnant lady ever!! We are not in control of our normal selves and may suffer from a little Jekyll and Hyde from time to time.

Actually made me laugh sorry lol!! I feel the same about my OH just the way he breathes makes me hate him! Not sure why!!

Lol this made me giggle! I wanted to murder my husband because he was cooking me tea and made all the smoke alarms go off! what really annoyed me was he shut the kitchen door but left the bloody things going off and I had to hobble up (got a bad hip) to wave a cushion at it to stop it! I was grumbling under my breath about how I hated him sometimes and wanted to kill him!! I am only 16weeks as well - hormones eh!!

Oh, every day! Men are generally more immature in the head than women so we have every right to attempt murder on them!

I tell Mr G we're getting divorced every day! :lol: I went off my head & stomped around for hours the other night all because he wouldn't put the trolls to bed when I asked...Don't make me ask twice. He should know when I want something done I want it there & then! Haha xx

Last edited:
i apologise too as it also made me laugh. i haven't had a go at my OH yet but i did nearly hit a complete stranger in town the other day, i had just spent a week listening to a very annoying person saying 'really?' in a high pitched squeaky voice and when a women was walking past me she said it in the exact same way! i felt my fist curl up and realised what was happening when i managed to stop myself! not good. but had to laugh about it after lol

Ergh one of the mums from school has THE MOST ANNOYING VOICE IN THE WORLD!!!!! :mad: and always shouts at her boy right in my f*ckng ear as I walk past guaranteed every bloody time!!!!

My OH purposely wont blow his nose when its runny / needs blowing as he knows the sniffing sound annoys me. Will carry on for a good few mins. I offer to get him a tissue and he says no hes fine. It gets to the point where I go get a tissue and give him an ultimatum... blow ur nose or I will wipe it for u like a toddler. He finds it hysterical, I find it grounds for divorce!

I am seriously considering it!!

Mine is intent on annoying the cat and the dog and winding them up by making stupid noises and scaring them and when I yell at him he says they started it because they looked at him. For gogs sake he's 27years old not bloody 10!

He is also driving me mad by being the most bone idle lazy arse in the whole world, he will only ever do a 1/4 of the washing up even though he creates it all as hes a greedy pig, he wont put any washing in the washing machine but whinges at me when he doesnt have a clean uniform ( then my mum whinges at me because she is his boss) and then today,
yes ok he was on nights last night but slept from 8.30am to 6pm yesterday ( finishes work 8am starts again6.30pm and his work is less than 1/4 of a mile from our front door) he got home at 8.05am as I was going to work, he was asleep by 10am and when I got home from work at 2pm still in bed ( off tonight and tomorrow) I tried for almost 2hrs to make him get up and all I got was " I'm tired- go away" I even turned the light on and left it on but he just hides under the covers!

I had to go to the metro centre to pick my dads suit up for the our wedding and needed to get a new mobile as my handset has gone faulty ( memory gone so wont receive any messages even though has nothing on it) and orange arent interested even though its supposed to have 2yr warrenty on it and isnt even 18mths old, any way got a huffy phone call off him when I was almost done, he was sulking because I'd gone without him.

I wish he would sodding well grow up, Im getting more and more tired as the time goes on but still have to clean and tidy the house, look after my horses, the cat, dog and rabbit. I will still have all this to do when our baby arrives but I cant say to her or the animals " sorry I'm tired so you arent getting fed or changed/ mucked out today because I cant be bothered to get out of bed.

Sorry for the rant but he is really pi**ing me off at the minute, as I know that once our baby arrives nothing will change and as he doesnt even wake up in the night when I smack him for snoring there is no way he will get up to feed her in the night when he is off.

Sorry guys.

I suggest trying your best to get it all thru to him now.. Before baby comes and makes it all harder for u! I'm in the process of training my OH at the mo and he's getting there lol! Told him if he doesn't do his part he can leave coz I don't need the extra work of looking after him! What's the point of him being around if he's no help??

looooool

This thread is funny!!

I was in tears the other night coz OH really wouldn't stop talking sh*te, trying to have a serious conversation & he kept saying stupid things.

:roll:

Ergh my OH is the same.. Can't get a serious convo out of him :roll: he's really gonna piss me off in labour I can see it!!

I'm very glad to hear it isnt just me, though I do seem to be the only person who resorts to physical violence........ oops. I pinch him when he's really annoying and he threatens to phone mankind and tell on me.

Jomc - that thing with the tissues! I totally understand. I have a bit of a snot phobia and my OH does a sort of outgoing sniff that makes me tear my hair out. Then if I yell at him to blow his nose he blows it into the front of his t-shirt to revolt me on purpose....... Maybe I have reasonable grounds for manslaughter?

Flaxen - sweetie I really feel for you. My OH is a pain in bum sometimes but he does do all the housework, the cleaning and cooking. You definitely need to get him into some training. xx

the snot thing is gross!! i dont blame u for smothering him with a pillow lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back