• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is it legal to have sex on a plane?

jenna

Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6360869.stm

What does everyone else think?

Personally i think doing in your seat is just wrong :shock: and if no laws apply while on a plane then i guess having sex with some one under 16 is ok aswell? Surely if they say this is legal then ANYTHING is legal and it wouldnt to safe to fly? :shock:

I cant believe some people have the cheek to do it in there seats though :puke:

err could have had some comon decency and done it in the loos the dirty bleeders :roll:

flying should be made illegal!!! *runs and hides at mention of a scary big flying thing*

i thought you could stil be done for indecent conduct although i wonder why people would want to have sex on a plane.... I don't even take off my seatbelt because I'm petrified so don't think I'd be a very good 'mile high' shag! :roll:

:shock:

Gosh, I'm revolted. And I liked Ralph Fiennes! Ew, ew, ew! Surely there are more romantic liaisons than standing in a public loo, your skirt up around your ears, your knickers around your ankles and your buttocks prodding the taps!

Sorry :oops:

Whatever happened to satin sheets, roses and wine?

Sue

inforabumpyride said:
I don't even take off my seatbelt because I'm petrified so don't think I'd be a very good 'mile high' sh*g! :roll:

hhmmmm..... :think: your username says otherwise :think:

Nope, I couldn't be pestered doing it on a plane and anyway I think certain things should be kept private, just my opinion.

If OH tried it on I would probably say very very loudly...'gerroff ya randy git!' It really wouldn't be his thing though :lol:

I don't want to sit on someone elses snail trails and jiz :puke:

SarahH said:
lou said:
I don't want to sit on someone elses snail trails and jiz :puke:

ewwwwwwwwwww :puke: :puke:

What are you ewwwwwwwwwwwing and puking for, you just admitted to fooking on a plane, I may well have sat in your sex wee :puke: :shock:

I think if you're gonna keep the sex wee in the toilet it's not so bad. Doing it in the aisles where kids can't see if a bit irresponsible.

ETA: I mean where kids can see is irresponsible! :doh:

muppetmummy said:
I think if you're gonna keep the sex wee in the toilet it's not so bad. Doing it in the aisles where kids can't see if a bit irresponsible.

I can't even turn my booty round in them loo's let alone do the wild thing in them :roll:

I'm talking a bit gangsta today :think:

And yeah if my kids saw any shennanigans I would be cheesed off :x

I'm Dark thug :wave:

Word to your mother :lol:

Guess what i am

QUEEN GOLD DIGGER........... well if the cap fits...........lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads