Is it just me that thinks this is unfair?

skairdykat

Reaction score
On X Factor they have made up 2 groups out of people that weren't good enough on their own. They have suspiciously made it through to the live shows and I have the feeling will 'make' it through to the final. How unfair of them to put the groups they made through and not groups who came to the auditions. Your not telling me that out of all the 1000's who auditioned there were no other groups good enough :shakehead:

Does anyone else think that this is just another big scam? :x

I did think the same as you when they got through. I really wanted Ghost to get through but they didnt. Its not really fair but thats tv.

yes i agree i think that its a bit of a fix that 2 out of the 3 groups just happen to be the ones that they made out of rejects

Deffo think Ghostt should of got through as they were really good...another sign it was a bit of a fix!!!!

yeah they just happen to be the best when they hardly know each other. yeah right... :roll:

clairescunny55 said:
yeah they just happen to be the best when they hardly know each other. yeah right... :roll:

Stop watching xfactor and get a scary movie on - resident evil or something. Lets scare this baby out of you! :D :shock:

Come on babba......

I agree I dont think 5 people who have been 'randomly' and unknowingly put together can oun so good after such a shrt time. I think its suspicious too.But I do love x factor!!

xxx

I think the whole thing is a massie set up this year....like the way they are making Rhydian out to be. :roll:

I'll likely still watch it but :x

:shock: Oh Dear Laetitia....don't fall for it!!!

The X Factor are just doing that with editing and rubbish.....it was in the papers that it's a set up. They are telling him different times for meets etc so it looks like he is late and being difficult.

He left the stage tonight looking upset I think.

skairdykat said:
On X Factor they have made up 2 groups out of people that weren't good enough on their own. They have suspiciously made it through to the live shows and I have the feeling will 'make' it through to the final. How unfair of them to put the groups they made through and not groups who came to the auditions. Your not telling me that out of all the 1000's who auditioned there were no other groups good enough :shakehead:

Does anyone else think that this is just another big scam? :x

its so a fooking scam!!!

the whole fooking show is a scam!! every year it is and yet every year i watch it :rotfl:

i really didn't want Kimberley to go home. i think some other contestants sang worse than her. I really can't stand that Rhydian guy!!

emma28 said:
:shock: Oh Dear Laetitia....don't fall for it!!!

The X Factor are just doing that with editing and rubbish.....it was in the papers that it's a set up. They are telling him different times for meets etc so it looks like he is late and being difficult.

He left the stage tonight looking upset I think.

OMG Just seen this... :shock: WTF??

Flossy82 said:
Oh no i liked her who was she up against? :(

she was up against Elisha, I think her name is. the black girl with the cute afro.

X-factor is great but it really gets on my nerves sometimes- can't stand Rhydian editing or no editing he proper gets under my skin :x
What I think is weird is how Dannii M had puking faces after he sang at the auditions ...but then put him through??? :?
The only person who likes him is Simon- he is one bossy powerful man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back