• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is gagging the new black?

KateQPR

Reaction score
Ok - so my nausea has subsided, but all day now i just keep on gagging, at ANYTHING! Even just a thought seems to do it. I've just tried to clear our lunch dishes in the bin and ended up loudly gagging and retching over the kitchen sink! No sick, just euughh, eugghhh, eugghhh. I sound like a sick dog after eating grass. Do you think this is my new version of m/s?

Have a reassurance scan tomorrow at 11 - am so hoping everything is ok, and that my loss of m/s is not a bad sign.

Kx

not to worry clairebear i gag loads too not being :puke: just done that once but i gag at anything that smells the thought of food or cooking it just makes me make weird loud noises too :hug: xx

Sounds to me like you still have m/s

Nausea is common, you don't have to be throwing up for it to be classed as it.

I never vomited once during my first tri only had 24/7 nausea. Still 'morning sickness'

it's weird - i don't really feel nausea any more, but for some reason, out of know where, i start gagging. It does seem to be smells and thoughts that do it.

KateQPR said:
it's weird - i don't really feel nausea any more, but for some reason, out of know where, i start gagging. It does seem to be smells and thoughts that do it.

Smells and so on can do that to you when PG (esp in first tri)

Try to relax, you really should try not to put yourself through all this worry.

The kitchen makes me gag, no matter how clean it is. I only have to think about it and I'll start gagging, it most frustrating!

Betula said:
The kitchen makes me gag, no matter how clean it is. I only have to think about it and I'll start gagging, it most frustrating!

OMG me too! It has a funny smell to it which makes me want to heave just thinking about it :puke:

KateQPR enjoy your scan tomorrow! Everything will be fine! Will look forward to hearing all about it :cheer:

The smell thing is strange cos I've always had it to a degree but not as much as now.

I could smell burning in the sitting room and my husband couldnt smell anything - it turned out I was smelling flowers from the corner of the room but to me they were overpowering and smelled of burning!
Also i kept telling him something was off in the fridge, so he had a big chuck out - I could smell it though afterwards, i still don't know what it is and he can't smell anything!

LOL I gagged over a teabag once so it's normal!! x

lol! :rotfl:
i'm the same!!
a girl i work with uses cocoa butter hand cream and i cannot stand it! it makes me feel so sick! :puke: :puke:

I,m gagging over nearly every smell- the kitchen, the washing up, the cat food, the fridge, my husband walked in the room the other day after eating a cheese and onion slice and i couldnt be in the same room as him!!

When does this end!!!!!!!!

I am gagging over everything!! But more often than not, its the thought of gagging that makes me gag!!!
Ive not been sick once yet! Altho I have had quite alot of diarrohea - yuck!
But yes, gagging an awful lot!!!!!!!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back