Anyone else being a pig!

lmwarr

Reaction score
I am such a pig I have already ate a bowl of cereal and two bags of crisps and its not even 10. Why am I being such a pig I never usually ate until 12 at the earliest.

Think I am going to put on lots of weight thats nothing to do with baby. Anyone else eating like this?

i was but its eased off a bit now think im running out of room lol
was sometimes eating 2 bowls of cereal and toast by now in the mornings but all thats eased off and im back to 1 bowl of cereal about 11ish :D make the most of eating while you still have room inside you it dont last long xxxxxx

OH yeah... I eat ALL day! :oops:

Banana and large glass of milk when I wake up
Bacon and tomatoes on toast after my dog walk
Large milky decaff latte at work with either a flapjack or muffin
Its now 10.45 and hungry again so about to buy some walkers S&V...

Lunch will be jacket pot with chilli or tuna mayo and then choc brownies as mid pm snack and some fruit if feeling guilty..
I will then eat more crisps on journey home from work and a mars bar if I have one spare!!

I tend to be like that all day [especially if I am tired and cold too!] but then in the evening I eat a small meal instead of the massive dinners I used to consume during first tri.. then I am in bed by 9 zzzzzzzzzzzing.!!

I am hoping that it will ease off and as weather improves my apetite will hopefully decrease too.. would love to crave fruit and salads etc but not yet.. if ever!! :wink:

Oh thank you I thought it was only me! I am loving eating at the mo and did not want to be the only one!

I am just resigned to the fact that I will be a fatty!! I loved my food before I was preg.. now I love it and I NEED it badly all the time - there has to be some benefits to being pregnant!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

funnily enough I can still fit into my size 12 mat clothes so little Bod must be using up some of those calories for me!! :wink:

when i sit in work 9-5 do u honestly want to no what i eat???

ceriel b4 work cerial in work about 5packs of crisps 4 chocolate bars 3 cans of coke!!!!!

now that is a pig :oops:
and once we give birth we are going to be wondering why our bellies havent gone lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back