Is 7 Days Too Soon?

DebbieM

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if 7 days after TTC is too soon to detect any changes to give a positive result?

Thanks. :D

yes definately too early for a pregnancy test :?

Try and wait till day before AF is due....I never can though :rotfl:

I tested 9 days after and got a BFN but a week later - BFP!! :D

Thanks girls. That sounds good to me and at least all hope for this month is not gone! :D

I've only just started TTC and trying not to get my hopes up but I'm really ready to have a baby now (at last!! LOL). I know it may take ages but you never know! :lol:

Good luck :D

And let us know when you do test!

Hi all :)

Update and more questions...

I'm now on day 25 of my cycle and have had some bleeding today. It was very minimal and was a pinkish colour when I went to the loo.

My next period is due around 1st July and I ovulated last Sunday (17th June). My cycle average is 31 days but can be anything from 28 to 32.

Could this be implantation bleeding?

Oh, I should have said that - duh - my head is all over the place right now - sorry!

I have tested the past 4 days and they are all negative but I know they can be incorrect if done too early.

wait until after you af is due then if no sign test again, good luck :hug:

LOL, I think I will be testing each day - I can't help myself and I think my other half will be the same! :)

Exciting isn't it Babylicious! :)

My other half has just told me that the day we find out - he will probably throw up due to the range of emotions he will have :) He is really excited and has been wanting a baby longer than me. We only started trying last weekend so this would be VERY fast if I was PG now!

Fingers crossed for us both :lol: :lol:

Definately. Paris wasn't planned so it's nice knowing that we are ready :)

remember your not really pregnant untill its implanted so if youve had a poss IB then give it a couple of days and test again !

good luck !!

Still bleeding this morning although it is more brown than pink now. I think it is going to be AF. Why it's so early is beyond me.... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back