• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Internet addicts... (like me)

laetitia85

Reaction score
:wave: Hi my name is Laetitia and I am an internet addict.

Therapist: Why are you still online at midnight when you should be getting some rest?
Me: baby is kicking so much I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway :shakehead:

Therapist: What websites do you go on the most?
Me: Pregnancy forum
Hotmail
Pregnancy forum
Myspace
pregnancy forum
Pregnancy forum
Oh yeah, and Pregnancy forum
:think:

Therapist: Are you online all day?
Well, you've gotta make the most of "broadband"...

Therapist: Are you ready to stop using the internet and become a mother i.e. getting into a routine that will not include any internet time?
Me: Stop bullying me!!!!!! :x

Thought I'd join you hun :D

:wave: Hi my name is Emma and I am an internet addict!!

Therapist: Why are you still online at midnight when you should be getting some rest?
Me: I have been working (my accounts management system is all internet based), and due to a 6 month old who needs entertaining during the day, I work every evening and the system I use boots me off at midnight so I work up until I get logged off.

Me: My company site
Pregnancy forum
Facebook
My company site
Pregnancy forum
Ebay
My company site
Pregnancy forum
Hotmail

(Usually in that pattern too :oops: )

Am I allowed to lie.....no....okay then I'll admit I am 'online' all day :oops: although I only check back during Libby's waking hours every few hours - to see what I'm missing!)

Therapist: Are you ready to stop using the internet and become a mother i.e. getting into a routine that will not include any internet time?
NO INTERNET TIME?!?! Impossible!! I am a mother & my daughter gets all the love & attention I can give her until either daddy comes home or bedtime, I never choose internet over her, but when she's napping the silence makes way for the me to hear the internet calling my name!!

:wink: :oops: 8)

:rotfl:

But yeah it's true. I will give my baby ALL the care in the world, absolutely EVERYTHING he needs without compromising on his well-being. But no internet for the whole day?! Mmmmh ... impossible!

Confession is good for the soul....

Hi my name is Llys and I am an internet addict.

Me: erm........... because.. well.. the laptop is in bed with me... and .. erm... I never know when I'll think of something I need to know IMMEDIATELY!

Digital Spy
F1 Live
Myspace
Sky News
Amazon
Play

No, they bloomin took the net away from us at work, but that's why I have Web N Walk on my mobile :D

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH Say WHAT??? That's what grandparents are for :D

I agree with the below phrase__________________
Why am I sooooo addicted to the internet!!!!! I spend hours staring at my screen even when I have nothing more to do on the internet!!!

:wave: Hi my name is amy and I am an internet addict.

Therapist: Why are you still online at midnight (12:45-Hope its not too late to fess up?) when you should be getting some rest?
Me: I think because I'm seriously addicted to this forum :shock:
It's been there for me since way before Isaac was born, I keep hoping to repay it by serving time here :lol:

My Forum
Pregnancy forum
Facebook
Pregnancy forum
Oh yeah, and Pregnancy forum :D

Nope, I'm actually a Mummy then, except when he naps, but I usually nap with him, think those naps are good for my eyes, not staring at a monitor for a while.

Me: Routine? My son and I laugh at routines :rotfl:

:wave: Hi my is Jerrinice and I am an internet addict.

Me:
i've done all the house work, baby is sleeping, IT'S MY TIME :| :angel:

Me:

Pregnancy forum
my space
baby sites
Pregnancy forum
Pregnancy forum
yahoo
Pregnancy forum
Pregnancy forum
Pregnancy forum

ummm no.......umm well no but yeh sometimes

Therapist: Are you ready to stop using the Internet and become a mother i.e. getting into a routine that will not include any Internet time?
what do you mean become a mother :eek: i'am one.. and i always make time for my nay-nay alllll the time and i have a routine, it's called the bt broadband routine :lol:

oh come on i'm not that bad............ am i??? :shock: :oops:

Hi my name is Michelle and I am an internet addict :rotfl::oops::rotfl:

It's not midnight now but if I'm on at some random 3am time, i'm waiting for the steriliser to finish microwaving...

Pregnancyforum
Ebay
Facebook
that's about it really :oops:

Only when ryan's sleeping and we aren't out in town..

Well I make the most of when he's snoozing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back