Insomnia

Guadagnia

Reaction score
Is it just me that cant sleep or are any of you suffering ?

Im nearly 29weeks and cannot sleep I wake at 4am - 5.30am most mornings, getting comfortable is a problem so is waking hungry not too mention the trips to the toilet lol...

Wishing you all well

Guadagnia :wave:

Oh I know this all too well, someone once told me this is the baby's sleep pattern or the body is getting you use to being up early for feeds etc. Not so sure but I wish junior would let me sleep the whole night, every night lol

You'll start peeing alot more during the night now, it's something that can not be helped.

However, I'm starting to sleep alot more in the day, it seems like my body is in tune with bubs, I get up at 6am, back to bed by 8am, up by 11/12pm, back to bed by 3.30pm, up by 5pm and then awake till 11pm.

Now, if bubs can stick to that routine when he comes, I will be more than happy lol

When you wake up, try drinking a cup of camomile tea with hunny and read something boring.

i wish i could sleep till 4 am at mo :rotfl: last night it was up at 12 , then 2 am then 3 am i was up for good :wall:

4am seems to be the time that I wake up too - I don't stay awake though for long!

I wake up about 3 times a night - Braxton Hicks wake me up and I get at least one every single night without fail. Then obviously to go to the toilet, then also I stay awake when I can't find a suitable position.

Iv Been Waking Up Too But Thats The OH's Fault. When He Comes To Bed Later Than Me He Never Fails To Make a Racket!

Plus We've Got a Tiny Kitten Thats In Our Room At The Moment & She Sleeps In Our Bed Becasue She's Too Small To Be Left Alone With The Other Two At Night. She Wont Stay On The Floor Or In Her Own "Bed" So I Dont Really Have a Lot Of Room To Sleep Anyways :roll:

:( not sleeping through either
I seem to sleep for the first hour then wake up every hour after that, usually about 2 I need to get up to walk about as leg and back are so sore I can't lay down any more. I wouldn't mind so much if I could nap through the day but the kids in my class wouldn't let me :lol:

Ha Ha..
Had a call from the midwife yesterday to say that she had my blood results back prior my Anti-D and that I was very iron deficiant, I needed to fetch some iron tabs from the hospital.

Seems like I was tired for a reason

Ah well off to get some :sleep:

i am also on iron tablets and am having great difficulty sleeping, i went to bed at 8 last night because i'd had a busy day and was absolutely worn out, i couldnt get to sleep until around 2am, then woke up every hour for a toilet trip :roll: hopefully not much longer for me now :pray:

Can't remember the last time i slept through!! Between the horrendous heartburn, the trips to the toilet, not being able to get comfortable, and baby kikcking holes out of me I'm absolutely knackered most of the time now. I get up most mornings and already have a tired headache, tis rubbish.

I keep waking up at 3am now, pee, sit for 10 mins then have to eat something. Back to sleep by 4.30am, have a sneaky feeling this baby has me on his sleep pattern now lol

It's so uncomfy to sleep now, my tummy is dropping and he seems so heavy, I can't eat anything heavy at night, have to have yogurt or a salad, otehrwise I get trapped wind or find it hard to get comfy.

My private parts, pelvic bones and tops of thighs are aching so much more now. I think I can tell I am due soon lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back