infant/children cold meds

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Here in Canada they have recalled all the infant cold meds off the shelf and wont be putting them back on now they said on the news tonight that the states have taken off all childrens meds too so no child under the age of 6 years can take anything for a cold :twisted: pisses me off that they have to suffer.
Kadyn is sick atm and i am giving him regular tylenol ( pain med) for his sore throat and if he has the same thingi have hes got to have his whole body hurting :(

I just think its dumb as they said it can be very dangerous for young children to take these meds but its because of parents giving them too much :twisted: which aint fair!!!!!

Sorry just had to moan i know all of you still have your meds for you LO's lol maybe you can ship us some :)

Katrina

Thats crazy talk! what about paracetamol? or the karvol capsules you squeeze on their pillow at night when there stuffed up? Thats all I use when Isaac has a cold.

Lou :D

I'm lucky I still have the Infant tyenol for colds left but what about a vapouriser? Or the vapour rub (you can rub it on an item in the room close to Kadyn but not close enough for him to touch it)

Hi

lou- you can give them regular pain meds to reduce fever and pain ect.
dont know if we have karvol here

Babsi- how are you i havent seen you around here for a while now :) for some reason i always forget where you live??
i never thought of that will keep it in mind thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back