In shock...

HeppiBean

Reaction score
I can't believe it... I'm actually now officially full term!! :shock:

But pointless but just wanted to say! lol

From now on, if I go into labour, I can have my home birth! And breathe easy that little madam's in the "safe zone" for being born... I honestly can't believe how quickly it's gone!

xx

WOOHOO!! Me to.. Can't believe it!... 3 weeks to go now my lovely!! X x x

Aw congrats to you both, must be a nice feeling :)

Aha - 2 of you full term today!! woo hoo bring on those babies!!

Ohhhh exciting times ahead from here on in for you both! XXX

Congratulations to you both, looking forward to your labour watches very soon :) x x

How exciting for you :)

I bet the excitement is unbearable!

xx

I've spent the whole day crying!! First our electrics went completely and had to get the emergency electrician out... So I cry at that... Then I find the potatoes have gone bad in the cupboard... And I cry at that... Then I drop a banana... Cry... Muffin got soggy in the fridge when the freezer defrosted cause of the electrics... Cry... Cat's ignoring me... Cry... Get a headache... Cry... DAMNIT!! I gotta stop crying lol xx

Hurray - not just me whos going mad then!!! I started laughing when a plastic fork I was putting in the bin (mad clearing out of kitchen cupboard session today) snapped and hit OH in the head. Then randomly started sobbing my heart out!!
Can't wait 6 more days till we are 37 weeks too :dance:

haha, no wonder your cat is ignoring you, you sound like a mentalist! (joke)

:shock: how rude! :p lol I seem to have calmed down a bit now... Not everything is making me cry at least! I even managed to drop and break a plate without crying :) *proud moment* although I had a bit of a heart attack I must say lol xx

I have days like this hun! i even broke a glass today, but i was proud more for the fact this is the first thing ive broken since being pregnant, i have total baby brain, i even put the washing on earlier and didnt put any washing gel in..lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back