• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In Pain..

poppy160

Reaction score
Hiya, currently 5 weeks pregnant and flew home from Portugal today, and all through the flight I've had a constant pain in my abdomen, and now in my left side. No bleeding, but is this normal? I know cramps in pregnancy is normal but to this extent? I'm worried.

have u had a scan yet? if not ring your midwife tomorrow...
just to check everythings ok, and not to worry you, but they can also rule out any problems x

hello ive had stomch cramps today and got a little spottig now and im also five weeks.

if the pain is bad on ur left side please please seek halp as it could be ectopic prgncy which is what ive had ruled out today but im still not happy as they wuldnt scan me and im haing watery pinky spotting

Hiya, yeah much better today thanks Okie! Must have been the flight home and maybe the air preassure, having really uncomfy pulling twinges now! I know they're normal so I feel much more relieved. Rhian, the pain wasn't in my ovaries further round to the side thank goodness. No spotting either. I'm glad your okay, and keep us updated about whats going on. x

im glad ur better- im not sure whats happenig with me thi - see my post in first tri

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back