• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In Hospital With My Baby Girl

Charlie:-)

Reaction score
Maia born today at 00:10am by emergency c-section weighing a whopping 8lb 13 :cheer:

will post epic birth story once home but we are both doing great and feeding really well.

Good luck to the rest of the May babies especially the stubborn ones now late..........come on babies!!!!

congrats charlie!!!! i thought you might have been in labour as hadnt seen you on here

well done and i cant wait to see pics of your baby girl, Maia is a beautiful name :D

Aww congratulations!! :cheer: That is such a beautiful name too! Well done and so glad you're both feeding and doing well :hug:

xx

oh wow :D thats brillant news Charlie i am so pleased for you
:hug:
CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance:

WELCOME TO THE WORLD MAIA :angel: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Looking forward to the piccies of your little lady :hug:
SARAH :hug: :wave: :wave: :wave: :dance:

Congrats & Well Done!!
My little man needs to get some tips from your little girl and get a MOVE ON!! :lol:

xxx

Aww congratulations on your baby girl hun, hope you make a speedy recovery. :hug:

YAY!! Congratulations!!! Glad you are both doing well-looking forward to the pictures!! :D

Congratulations :cheer: Lovely name :D

Look forward to the birth story xx

Wow, congratulations Charlie, that is a big :rotfl: little girl isnt it!!

Looking forward to reading your story

yeyyy! congrats on your little angel charlie :cheer:

wishing you a quick recovery hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara