In dia need of a text buddy QUICK!

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
Being induced on the 9th Feb :D At long last hehe,

So in need of a text buddy so they can update my birthing lol....

anyone up for it? I have two phones o2 and vodaphone depending on what network I fancy taking lol.....

Can't believe it finally going to get to meet him sooner. He last wiegh in was 5lb 15oz's :) At 35 + 6 weeks x

Awww hun, hope you get a text buddy soon, am no good to you as I am only in Tri 2 but good luck to you and little un x

You are hun no chance of you giving birth before me lol :S

I tried to get that tapatalk thing on my mobile but no joy it just didn't like it lol

LMAO well I can do if you would like or you don't have any better offers.......
Can you not just go to your web browers and download it? I just have the homepage saved instead and it seems to work ok'ish for me.

x

nah my phone is poo lol plus not got internet at home at the minute I miss my laptop I need to get a new one really x

You are hun no chance of you giving birth before me lol :S

I tried to get that tapatalk thing on my mobile but no joy it just didn't like it lol

I love tapatalk!! I'm afraid I already have a couple of buddies so I better not but I'm sure there's more ppl that need one too

Don't really think you will feel like posting on the forum straight after the birth anyway lol x

i can be your text buddy! i dont mind, im on 02 and my number is 07921149391 text me your name and name on here so i know who you are and ill be your buddy :) xx

i can be your text buddy! i dont mind, im on 02 and my number is 07921149391 text me your name and name on here so i know who you are and ill be your buddy :) xx

Hope you don't get stalkers and perverts ringing you now!

Haven't you popped yet flexi? wouldn't be surprised if you go the before or same time as me :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back