im upset, someone has.....

tracey 2

Reaction score
Eaten my choc ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

I was so so looking forward to eating it tonight but box is now in the bin and no one has owned up to it :shock: :cry:

You know when you so badly want it but stil cant be bothered to go out though! Il treat myself tommorrow! :D

*******o's!!! I'd wire you a Mars Ice-Cream but I just ate the last one :oops: I swear to tell the truth the whole truth & nothing but the truth & I can honestly say I didn't take your last choc ice ( :shhh: )

hmmmmmm :think:

now who is responsible hey! Em, you sure it wasnt you hey, i saw you earlier stalking my house so your a suspect :rotfl:

tracey 2 said:
hmmmmmm :think:

now who is responsible hey! Em, you sure it wasnt you hey, i saw you earlier stalking my house so your a suspect :rotfl:

Who? Me?

teu26.gif

The swines! I sympathize. I had a real craving for English muffins with butter and raspberry jam the other day. I bought the muffins ready and then, before I had chance to get to it, my fella had eaten one with the remnants of our raspberry jam! When I asked him about it he said, "Well, you can always go out and buy some more, can't you?". I was not best happy. Luckily, he doesn't like pickled onions, so they were safe. But the fish fingers? Those I'm not so sure about!

Im not keen on choc ice or ice cream at all at the mo, but im lovin lollies - any kind! so tracey im not guilty of pinching your treat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back